Yongpan Sheng (盛泳潘 in Chinese)School of Big Data and Software Engineering
Yongpan Sheng currently a Research Assistant at School of Big Data and Software Engineering, Chongqing University (CQU). He obtained his Ph.D. degree in Computer Architecture from the School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) on Auguest 2020, under the supervisor of Prof. Zenglin Xu. Prior to that, He received his Bachelor's Degree in Network Engineering from Chengdu University of Information Technology (CUIT), and Master's Degree in Software Engineering from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in 2011 and 2014, respectively. He joined the Research Practicum Program of University of New South Wales (UNSW), as a joint training Ph.D. candidate working with Prof. Wei Wang from Oct. 2017 to Oct. 2018.
Sheng's interest lies in Textual Data Mining, Representation Learning for Knowledge Graphs, and Domain-Specific Knowledge Graph Construction. He has worked on a variety of related tasks including knowledge mining based upon open-domain extraction, domain-specific knowledge graph construction from semi-structured and unstructured data, representation learning for temporal knowledge graphs. His recent work also includes a series of novel and effective algorithms developed for open-domain knowledge extraction from texts, and representation learning for graph neural networks.
Sheng has published more than 20 papers in major international conferences including IJCAI, ECML-PKDD, APWeb-WAIM, and journals like Information Sciences, WWW Journal, Cognitive Computation, Applied Intelligence. He has served as a PC member for many venues such as APWeb-WAIM (20/21), and a reviewer for venues such as APWeb-WAIM (19/20/21), RSBD (19), CCF-ICAI (18), AAAI (16), CCKS (16), CCPR (16) as well as journals such as Knowledge-Based Systems, Pattern Recognition Letters, IEEE Access, Journal of Computer Research and Development, Acta Electronica Sinica, etc.
- [2020/07/16] I successfully defended my dissertation entitled "Research and Application of Learning Methods for Knowledge Graphs" and will ready to move on a new start.
- [2020/02/08] I am invited as the reviewer of Knowledge-Based Systems.
- [2020/01/15] Our paper about a Multi-document semantic relation extraction system is accepted by WWW Journal.
- [2019/11/17] I am invited to become a Program Committee Member of APWeb-WAIM 2020, many thanks to Prof. Xin Wang.
- [2019/10/12] I am invited to give a talk on our published two papers at the 11st Ph.D. Academic Forum holding by Fudan University (FUDAN), together with Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU). The invitation letter can be obtained at here and the slides are available here.
2021 Scholar Metrics Released Provided by Google |
2019-2020 International Conferences in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Mining, Natural Language Processing and Robotics |
AI Conference Deadlines |
国际顶尖人工智能会议汇总 | 最新！AI顶会排行榜揭晓， CVPR居首 NIPS、ICML分列二、三位 | NLPer 国际度假指南 2020
Conference Ranking in Computer Science from the AMiner | The statistics come from the AMiner: Best Papers vs. Top Cited Papers in Computer Science | 2020计算机科学与技术专业最好大学排名：160余所大学上榜
CCF推荐排名 | 中国计算机学会推荐国际学术会议和期刊目录 (2019年发布) | 中国计算机学会推荐中文科技期刊目录 | 中国自动化学会推荐的A类和B类学术期刊目录 (包含国产和外文) | 清华发布新版计算机学科推荐学术会议和期刊列表 | 计算机领域国内核心期刊汇总 | 通信、计算机等领域常见A类国际学术会议 | 最新SCI期刊查询及投稿分析系统
2020年NLP重要国际会议时间（更新版） | NLP领域有哪些国际顶级会议？ | 30+个必知的《人工智能》会议清单 | 什么是SCI、SSCI、EI、ISTP、CPCI、CSCD和核心期刊？ | 《国际期刊预警名单（试行）》正式发布！生物医学占比过半